Lunes, Hulyo 28, 2014

About me

I'm Holden Atadero 18 years of age. I was born in Koronadal and currently living in Baldoza LaPaz with my Grandparents. I graduated in Barotac Viejo National Highschool in year 2013. My hobbies are playing computer games, drawing, watching anime and reading manga. I also started collecting some stuffs like anime merchandise.  I was also able to move in australia together with my mother for atleast 3 months and return in the philippines by myself cause I can't stand the loneliness there. I also played basketball there as a past time hobby together with other filipinos in there who were actually the sons of the friend of my tita. My favorite foods
are boiled egg, burger, squash, potatoes and spaghetti. I also love downloading pc and psp games if the internet is fast. I also love cooking when I have a spare time. Most of the time, I eat in a fastfood chain though. I'm not a very athletic person but I can do better work than others when it comes to an indoorjobs. Paintings about nature make feel at ease too. And as for my parents, my Father died when I was 12 years old while my Mother is currently living in australia.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento